Clubhouse Pre Rental Inspection Checklist
Fill out the form below to notate any issues with the clubhouse.
The Gates at Savannah Quarters Property Owners Association has created a checklist to allow our homeowners and tenants to document any previous damage or concerns with the Clubhouse.
This form must be complete before your event start time. If we do not receive a pre-rental checklist within the allowed time frame, you agree to the condition and assume all risk. Which may impact your security deposit.
Please return all furniture to its original location. Also, please do not drag/push the furniture as this may cause damage to the legs.
Please note we are aware of the minor scratches on the dining tables in the main room.
After your event, please remember to:
- Place any trash or recycling in the appropriate bin(s) behind the clubhouse
- Clean the Kitchen (Microwave, Refrigerator, and Sink)
- Return Banquet Tables/Chairs to the storage room
- Clean any stains on the Furniture or Carpet
- Wipe off scuff marks on walls
- Sweep, mop, or vacuum the floors
- Remove any decorations (remember only painter’s tape may be used)
- Clean restrooms
- If moved, return all furniture to its original location
- Set the A/C to 76 during the Summer, and the Heat to 66 during the Winter
- Turned off all lights
- Lock the doors & return the keys to the lockbox